[CAUT] S&S Key Bushings/ lubricants/reduce unnecessary friction

Daniel Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 16:21:13 PST 2008

Powdered Tef can be applied to both front and balance bushings fast,
with a 2" China bristle brush...and at the same time, why not treat
the guide rail bushings, keyend damper lift felt, , shift lever,
glide bolts, keybed/frame contact sufraces...(front and back keybed
frame), shift spring, shift lever, frame hold/dag  surfaces, jack
tenders, knuckles, drop screws, cheek block / frame guides...even the
Capstan contact felt can be accessed...

Dan

Dallas. TX