[CAUT] Some like it Hot/Some like it Cold!

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu May 22 15:27:29 MDT 2008

Phil,

Jurgen does sell "straights" now. Seems like they're 3 or 4 bucks less. I bought a couple dozen sets for uprights and practice room pianos. They're slightly less firm but still better than regular punchings.

BTW, did you notice a difference in the sound? It would be fun to see if voicing or regulation becomes uneven or something. Hummmm... I think I'm going to rig a piano and do a blind test at the nest chapter meeting

Regards,
Jim