[CAUT] 3/4" front rail cloth punchings

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue May 20 07:07:45 MDT 2008

Paul:

Click here <http://www.pianofortesupply.com/catalog.html>

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Paul T Williams
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:01 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] 3/4" front rail cloth punchings

Please remind me where I can order some? I think I'll just use the 3/4's on some icky practice room uprights!

Thanks
Paul

Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org

05/19/2008 01:47 PM

Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

cc

Subject

Re: [CAUT] 3/4" front rail cloth punchings

Paul,

No matter what the set it is/was, I’d consider replacing it with the “Crescendo” punchings. (Wertzen felt. Way better.) The testing committee is now specifying these for action models in testing. We replace them and pianists say how much better the touch is.

Regards,
Jim Busby BYU