[CAUT] Some like it Hot/Some like it Cold!

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Mon May 19 23:45:53 MDT 2008

Jon,

Yoda and Albert may be on to something!

I think the feel is the 'thing'...and that feel may inspire more
confidence and awareness for the musician: and thus better playing,
better music!

Dan

 (When asked about his theory of relativity)
 "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force
behind that intuition.
 My discovery was the result of musical perception."
 - Albert Einsten