[CAUT] Convention help

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon May 19 19:13:07 MDT 2008

Greetings.

I am in charge of the class, "What's this tool for anyway?--a hands-on affair to introduce very-beginners to piano-specific tools.  There are eight stations and I've gotten help to man the stations, but I still need one more person. The class is 1st period on Saturday morning.  Is there anyone out there who would be willing to give up some class time to help out?  Besides the joy of teaching, I have a couple little thank-you gifts for those helping me.

Please contact me off-list.

Thank you!

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois