[CAUT] buzzing truck

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri May 16 04:29:59 MDT 2008

Fred Sturm wrote:
> Ditto on the swivel cups. And since you can't access the slotted screw
> head, you have to swing the arm away to tighten

You can actually tighten them on yours?  All the ones here have an
oversize hole in the swivel plate/caster cup.  I thought that was to
allow for final positioning as you are lowering the leg to the truck and
the screw just keeps the caster cup on the arm.

I find that you have to swing the arm out, or at least release the
weight to fully tighten the center plate.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.