[CAUT] "Steinway Technical Partner"

Graves, Tony J. tjgraves at bsu.edu
Mon May 12 05:25:15 MDT 2008

List,
Some of you probably are a part of this or heard of it, but I'd thought I'd
through this in since the subject of Steinway Tech came up.
About a month ago I got an unexpected package from Steinway.  They developed
a new program for technicians that service pianos at "All Steinway Schools".
So I guess I am a "All Steinway School Technical Partner"
I got a few goodies
Certificate
A "Technical Partner apron"
The new Technical Reference guide on CD
An invitation to a Private Reception at the National conference in CA
They even have a dedicated email address for the technical partners
A few other misc. things

--
Tony Graves RPT
Piano Technician