[CAUT] caut Digest, Vol 1110, Issue 16 ("Steinway technician")

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri May 9 15:28:28 MDT 2008

Fred,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that only a very small handful of technicians actually complete all of the S&S seminars and get that certificate you mentioned. In fact, I only personally know 4 who have. I was also told that the last class is "by invitation only". IOW, there are only a few that will get that call. This not only shows the caliber technician you are, but seems to indicate that those certificates are rare indeed! Kudos to you!

Jim Busby