[CAUT] Brodmann pianos

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu May 1 12:17:18 MDT 2008

Fred,

All I know is what I've seen, and every time I've made the changes Ron and Del recommended it came out measurably and aesthetically better (Yea, yea, IMO!!!) than the original. Furthermore, I've never heard of anyone who has actually done it, then moved it back. ("Wow, that didn't work...") Only those who poo poo it and who have never done it.

I guess another man's trash is indeed the other mans treasure.

Regards,

Jim Busby