[CAUT] [SPAM?? 59%] Re: WNG/CF parts

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jun 27 17:46:38 MDT 2008

I'll ditto Don's query. I see in the July PTJ an ad by W N &G saying
look at their display at Anaheim. But no contact info or anything
else. Ordering parts isn't in an obvious place on the M & H site. Are
these parts actually available somewhere? I am particularly interested
in the anodized aluminum keypins and capstans myself.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu