[CAUT] Young Chang - Weber with Wapin in Anaheim

tcoates1 at sio.midco.net tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Thu Jun 26 18:25:41 MDT 2008

Wim,

I have been hiking in the Black Hills of South Dakota all day and have
thought about what I said to you.  I was too much over the top with my
comments and I apologize.

I needed to just clear up a misconception about the size of the
pianos.  They were both 185s.  My understanding is these are not small
pianos.

You are correct that I should not have used sarcasm nor made the
comments I did in my second post.  I apologize for what I said in both
posts.

Regards,

Tim Coates