[CAUT] Young Chang - Weber with Wapin in Anaheim

David Denison a440 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 26 11:48:41 MDT 2008

Can't we all just get along?  I think Wim's opinion was not damning or
"dishonest" in any way, especially since he explained the circumstances as
not being ideal to properly judge.  I imagine you have alot riding on this
and being a little defensive is understandable.

Just as in our anatomy and opinions; everybody has one!

David Denison, RPT
Registered Piano Technician
Member Piano Technicians Guild

Phone: 516-674-4385