[CAUT] The Craftsman by Richard Sennett

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:05:07 MDT 2008

WOW

That's an eye-opener!!  Or should I say, "I have the same buying power as
when I started two years ago (given the raise announcement next week is at
least 4.5%!!!)  BTW the workload went up at least 25%!

PW

Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco at luther.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/26/2008 11:58 AM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] The Craftsman by Richard Sennett

Scott E. Thile wrote:
> Hello Don,
> It's no longer current, but there was a survey done that could possibly
be
> adjusted by the rate of inflation. It was done along with PTG dues
payments
> in the fall and winter of 2001-2002. You could check with the guild, but
> think that may be as close as your going to get to any hard data without
> doing a new survey..... Here is a link to the results:
> http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/results.htm
>
> All the best as you sort it out,
>
> Scott
> Murray State University

Then go to:> http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

for CPI inflation index calculator

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.