[CAUT] Young Chang - Weber with Wapin in Anaheim

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 19:20:45 MDT 2008

Michael

My honest opinion is that I could not tell a difference between the Weber and the Young Chang grand in the booth. Maybe it's because there was too much noise in the hall. My other thought was, why put the Wappin on?a small grand like that? This is an instrument bought by the average Joe for in home use. So will they really be able to tell the difference in sound?
The question is, will the?added expense of the Wappin bridge be worth it as a selling point?

Wim