[CAUT] suite at Anaheim

Rick Florence Rick.Florence at asu.edu
Sat Jun 14 12:12:35 MDT 2008

Hey all.  I have decided to release a suite I had previously booked for the convention, as some of my family is not going to make the trip.   It is a double King suite ($159)  Dates held are June 12-23  (changes are possible, especially checking out on the 22nd instead).    I have until tomorrow morning to release the suite without charge, so if you're interested, give get back to me privately.

Rick Florence
Senior Piano Technician
Arizona State University
School of Music