[CAUT] Louisiana State SOM Position

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 13 15:58:06 MDT 2008

MessageYou also have to keep in mind that companies also provide retirement, insurance, vacation time, holiday time and still pay professional level salaries.  I'm not talking about just piano technology here.  But my sister had to have her air conditioning looked at last weekend.  The guy was there an hour and the bill was about $440.  He didn't work for himself. I'm sure he has some sort of retirement, insurance, vacation time, holiday time and probably makes a good living.
Jeff