[CAUT] The Craftsman by Richard Sennett

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jun 13 10:07:57 MDT 2008

Hi Ed,
	I got the book out of the library, and have found it fascinating so
far - very perceptive and provocative. I won't be at Anaheim, but I'll
second Ed's recommendation. At least based on having read the first
10% - it isn't a fast read - but I think it is obvious that Sennett is
a remarkable writer and thinker, and has an excellent grasp of a wide
range of experience.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico