[CAUT] Oberlin/ Steinway Technician's Workshop.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Jun 12 15:06:09 MDT 2008

My take on this is that any workshop where techs on this level meet and
get a chance to exchange ideas and thoughts is more then worthwhile. I
attended last year and found several of the projects to be interesting
and enlightening.  Each such meeting forces you to confront your own
level of expertise and knowledge as you are in a group of other techs
who've all a fair deal of experience.  However you handle the
<<exposure>> is your business, but the potential for learning, making
connections with new people, opening new doors and opportunities is
always there to be taken advantage of.

Go for it.

RicB