[CAUT] Bronze wire tension formula

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Jul 31 13:29:07 MDT 2008

Thanks Robert.

You're correct, it is PB.

It's actually for Baldassin who is doing some new fangled program. One of my piano tech students is a physics major and came up with a formula for him. One variable that I did not know is that PB alloys vary much more than other alloys so it's hard to find one "formula".

I know Lutz and will contact him if Rick needs more.

Thanks.

Jim Busby BYU