[CAUT] Barbie tuner, 106 trumps Accutuner

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jul 26 10:09:34 MDT 2008

Jim Busby wrote:
> True, true.
>
> Well, maybe not the part ”This is obviously a major stressor for him.”
> He seems to be major GIVER of stress. Yesterday his accompanyist had a
> major row with him, and the day before the Conductor of the orchestra
> was upset with him to the point of leaving. Both directors of the
> conference are ready to strangle him.

When I first started in this business, I heard from an
established and respected "old timer" tech that in concert
situations most folks will be quite reasonable, with the
trouble coming from either those on the way up, or those on
the way down. Maybe the guy is in full slide and taking it out
on everyone else, like how flies go crazy just before a freeze.

Ron N