[CAUT] Puzzler: Yamaha G7 clicks

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Fri Jul 25 19:38:52 MDT 2008

Alan,

It isn't a young piano. I'd suggest that you check the hardness of
the jack stop felt. This is very likely the culprit, since a slow
return of the key will generally result in a slowing of the jack
return-to-rest speed, which will reduce the jack noise when the
instrument is being played softly.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY