[CAUT] spam

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Mon Jul 21 14:23:40 MDT 2008

Hello all,

Unsolicited junk is the curse of the medium. I routinely report one
spammer/scammer per day to either our Australian authority which
deals with it, or the server of origin if they have an abuse@****
address.

For example, Gmail seems to be rotten with scammer accounts. You can
open the offending email, click the "blah, blah blah" button to
include the entire headers so that the server can identify the
scammer, then forward it to abuse at gmail.com.

They'll usually close the account.

If we all did one per day the scoundrels might well be hunted from the web.

Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers