[CAUT] spam

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 11:11:43 MDT 2008

I got one when I advertised my wife's piano lessons. They wanted to know how much 3 one hour lessons a week for two months would cost to teach his 14 year old son while the family was vacationing in "my state". A nanny would bring him, with, of course, a cashier's check, etc.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943