[CAUT] Harpsichord transposing keyboard/ WT

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Jul 21 12:42:21 MDT 2008

Got it. Thanks Avery!

Jim

________________________________
From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Avery Todd
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 12:26 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Harpsichord transposing keyboard/ WT

Jim, I did a search and I "think" these are the ones.

C  5.87

C# 3.91

D  1.96

D# 3.91

E -1.96

F  7.82

F# 1.96

G  3.91

G# 3.91

A  0.00

A# 3.91

B  0.00

C  5.87
Avery Todd
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu<mailto:jim_busby at byu.edu>> wrote:

Fred, List,

I can't find the offsets for Bach/Lehman. Could someone post it? Rollingball doesn't seem to like me today.

Thanks,

Jim Busby