[CAUT] A Project that might Work

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 18:22:57 MDT 2008

Ed.

Last fall I gave a?chapter technical on the rep spring, which could easily be made into an article.?I would be willing to write the?article if?someone would edit it? and supply?pictures. Is this what you're looking for, and is anyone interested in helping with the project?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943