[CAUT] Pianopedia - Good intentions gone wrong

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat Jul 19 08:14:27 MDT 2008

[CAUT] Pianopedia - Good intentions gone wrongand as we have once again aired the collective ignorance on a subject that we have beaten to death at least once before, I agree with Jon and Daivd Love, enough already. The CAUT community has been trolled enough for any fish that will bite (at least twice) and the fish ain't bitin'. Alan M and I and several others tried about 18 months ago, to the best of my recollection, and I'm not going to search it to be more precise. The program (that Alan offered) we looked at to accomplish this was difficult to learn, at least for me. and once we looked at the learning curve and the planning and implementation time there just wasn't enough love to make it go. So good bye yellow brick road and let's get off the vanity of discussing a good idea which no one doing the discussing is willing to pursue. As Jon has pointed out we have a pretty good vehicle right now, all we need do is to keep putting good fuel into it.
And if by some chance someday someone has the motivation and time and can collect the expertise to pull off a pianopedia HALLELUIAH!

Chris Solliday