[CAUT] Forum format (was Re:Requirementsforcontributing/posting; RPT status

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 17 05:40:12 MDT 2008

Jon -
Do you mean an on line version of the currently available
CD-Roms?  Apart from copyright or revenue concerns?  It does make
more sense, I think, from the aspect of distilling and making such
product more easily available, but it doesn't address the desire to
apply a similar organization to the lists.

Also, (somewhat OT, but I can make a connection if you force me
to)  I'm just wondering...since you work from digests, I think.  Did
you see my previous post before writing this?  Not that it matters,
but it does remind me that one of the thoughts I had when the issue
of digest vs. individual posts was discussed recently regarded the
disjointive effects of the delay.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY