[CAUT] Forum format (was Re: Requirements forcontributing/posting; RPT status

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Jul 16 18:08:30 MDT 2008

Hi Dale,
	Thanks for publicly committing PTG to back this venture financially.
It is truly inspiring to see the new, nimble PTG in action, able to
turn on a dime (in contrast to the old, lumbering, ossified version).
	In a slightly more serious vein, I presume that you are saying that
you will use your authority and persuasive ability to move forward on
this project, finding some degree of support from home office in a
technical way (probably at the cost of some number of PTG dollars,
whether directly or indirectly), providing there are enough people
willing to stick their necks out and say publicly that they will work
on the project on a volunteer basis. Is this about right?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu