[CAUT] Requirements for contributing/posting and RPT status

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 12 05:05:34 MDT 2008

Dear Karen Lile-

Perhaps the best route would be to take your concerns to your regional vice-president, Bill Shull.
Another possibility would be to contact the Members' Rights committee (Bill could direct you on this.)
Still another would be to ask your chapter to bring an amendment to Council next year.
I don't know the history or logic of the by-law you are questioning.

Ed Sutton