[CAUT] Requirements for contributing/posting

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 11 14:01:03 MDT 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kendall Ross Bean
  To: 'College and University Technicians'
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 3:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Requirements for contributing/posting

  P.S. I think that from what I have received from yourself and others I now understand a little better the purpose of CAUT vis a vis Pianotech. Thank you. And thank you to all the technicians who replied so generously to my technical questions, despite the fact that this was really the wrong forum! ;-).

I don't know.  I think a lot of us over here on this forum are here because we don't have time to sift through all the mess on the Pianotech forum as much as our CAUT affiliation.  I don't know who can get any work done and be on the Pianotech list.

Jeff