[CAUT] Key leveling

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Jul 3 10:45:33 MDT 2008

Hi Barb,

Answer; accuracy in setting dip, and the key leveling, mainly for the students here.

When I say "20 minutes" that is simply minor key leveling using the Yamaha method. I typically do a full job in about 1.5 hours using something similar to what you describe below. I can't imagine anyone saying they need 13 hours to do it, (Like another post said) unless they get paid by the hour...

Regards,
Jim