[CAUT] a simple question

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 09:06:13 MDT 2008

Cold hide glue is fine for bushings or damper felt if you don't want to work
with a glue pot (which I don't) and I use it in those applications.  If you
want to use hide glue for hammers you need to use the glue pot as the
consistency needs to be thicker than cold hide provides.  Otherwise,
Titebond Trim Glue is just right for hammers.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com