[CAUT] Natural key width

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:42:49 MST 2008

We have two Steinbuhler keyboards.  One in the practice room and one for a
S&S D in the medium size concert hall.  The action for the D just sits in
my shop.  Richard West said it has been used once. A very expensive
concert indeed :>)

Paul

"Ed  Sutton" <ed440 at mindspring.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
01/25/2008 01:31 PM
Please respond to
Ed  Sutton <ed440 at mindspring.com>; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Natural key width

See
www.steinbuhler.com/
They are very well made.

A pianist I know considers it life changing. Unfortunately she no longer
plays any but her own piano.
The cost is not likely to make them common. $9,800, shipping and
installation not included.
Perhaps new composite materials could lower the price.

Ed S.