[CAUT] Selling Randy Potter Course

Jordan Voyajolu jvoyajolu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:21:21 MST 2008

Hello everyone! I'm selling all the course materials and tools from the
Randy Potter School of Piano Technology Course. I purchased the course
hoping to take up tuning as a career, joined the PTG and my local chapter,
tried to hold on for about half a year, but circumstances forced me to
abandon this course and tuning as a career, and concentrate on work to
support myself and my family, all who have hit hard times.

If anyone is looking for the full course in perfect condition, nothing
missing, please contact me. The condition is literally perfect, like new.
The course cost me 1800 dollars. Without the registration and tuition fees,
the course materials and tools cost $1500.

I will sell them for significantly less.

Randy Potters School of Piano Technology Course Course Materials and Tools
Itemization when purchased new from Randy Potter.

 $700.00 Randy Potter School of Piano Technology Training Manual, ten
auxiliary texts including the Apprentice Training Manual, "G" Piano Works
Repair Labor Guide, and other supplemental technical training manuals and
materials.

 $400.00 Introduction to Piano Service, Basic and Intermediate Tuning
Techniques, Basic and Intermediate Repairing Techniques, Basic and
Intermediate Regulating Techniques and Using the SAT III video tapes / DVDs.

 $400.00 Tools, Parts, Repair Supplies, Vertical Action Model.

 (Registration and Tuition fees not included)

Everything is included; all the tools, pieces, books and even some extras
I'm putting in, like Piano Guild journals, the full Pianotek catalog and
brochures from other

piano manufacturers

Please e-mail me at jvoyajolu at yahoo.com if you're seriously interested.

Thank you!.