[CAUT] Looking for a Sciortino Insta-coiler

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Mon Jan 14 06:21:38 MST 2008

Shawn,

If it is the inner threaded part that broke there is a modified
replacement  for that part.  Schaff does not offer a fix.  There is a
group waiting for the machinist to finish a batch of the modified
part.  The part has been tested and works fine.  There are a few
extras being made and you are welcome to buy one of those.

Please contact me off list.

Regards,

Tim Coates
tim.coates at wapin.com