[CAUT] damper guider rails

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 13:30:10 MST 2008

It's always better to wait until it's strung before installing the guide
rails.  Insert a few dampers in each section with the old back action in
place.  Align so that the damper wires are centered between strings (eyeball
the other guide rail holes to be sure they are centered) and such that the
wires are going straight down into the top flange on the underlevers.  Mark
and drill.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com