[CAUT] Fiberboard

Douglas Wood dew2 at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:27:46 MST 2008

Yes, thanks, Ron. Turns out that it's available up to .093 inch
thick, as vulcanized fiber. I'm making inquiries of suppliers now.
The questions will be about minimum order size, and costs. I'll keep
y'all posted.

But I'm still curious, what are the rest of you using? Or are most of
you like I've been until recently--not restringing much? I've got 25
or so of these Steinways that are crying out for it...

Doug Wood