[CAUT] Mikhail Pletnev

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Jan 8 06:09:12 MST 2008

What.... has no one even heard of this guy ??  Famous Russian
pianist.... does all his recording sessions with some trick involving a
strip of felt placed in the action.  We are trying to figure out what he
does.  Not possible to get ahold of him and the only tech we know of
that worked sessions with him has passed on. An English Tech from London
of some note.

Anyone heard of anything do to with this ?

Ric