[CAUT] PTG Dues

Carl Root carldroot at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 05:31:31 MST 2008

I assume that most salaried technicians do some outside work.  The
IRS wants you to declare that income which would necessitate your
filing a schedule C.  As long as you're making an attempt to run this
side business profitably, that is, not claiming expenses in excess of
income year after year, then I don't see the problem.

Carl D. Root, RPT
www.rhythmimages.com