[CAUT] duplex position

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 23:07:43 MST 2008

At our last chapter meeting we were discussing duplex scales and whether
they made a difference and so on the B that Dale has exhibited we muted
different segments and listened. Bob Davis did say that the duplex is tuned
to the fifth so he strings the two end wires in the section and sets the
duplex bar according to his ear. We plucked and the duplex scale was on the
fifth where Dale had set it.

Keith Roberts