[CAUT] Young Chang action troubles (?)

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 21:46:39 MDT 2007

Mark

As a couple of guys have told you, the action brackets have grown. Weird phenomenon. Call YC and ask to send you new ones. Unfortunately, since you did a lot of regulating, it will be more difficult to get the action back to where it is supposed to be. Phil has taken 5 - 6 hours.?It only took me 2 hours to regulate the action once I got the brackets on.?But then no one had done anything to the action before I got to it. The hardest part might be getting the action out in the first place.

Wim