[CAUT] Retired?

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:46:16 MDT 2007

Hey, I just THOUGHT I was retired!!!!!! <grin>

Unfortunately, my replacement, Ken Ponche, had to go to the hospital so he
called me Monday morning to tune for him today for a couple of events!
Somehow, I just keep getting sucked back in! LOL. Oh well, it's extra money
and he's "supposed" to be back at work on Wednesday or Thursday. I hope so.
There's a Beethoven concerto on Friday PM and the head of our piano dept. is
giving a recital on Sunday PM. And that involves two pianos for one of the
numbers.

Isn't life interesting?!

Avery Todd, Ret.
University of Houston