[CAUT] Riblets

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 25 11:33:58 MDT 2007

The August Journal has a feature article on voicing the soundboard with
riblets and/or weights.  Lots of details.
The November issue has a small update.
It's easy to attach a riblet or a weight to a strung and tuned piano, and
you can hear the effect immediately.
The August issue is the one with a riblet on the cover.
We felt that these methods of dealing with impedence problems constitute
some of the best tools in our knowledge kit.
We put the riblet picture on the cover to catch people's attention and make
it easy to find the issue latter.
Ed Sutton