[CAUT] A new use for Goose's String level tool

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Sep 23 14:44:20 MDT 2007

Hi Ric,
<G> seating at the bridge and at the agraff or upper termination give the
string (one) more clarity. Adding the three together then gives both more
power and clarity, Tuning the waste or back scale will also change the
result.
Any one out there have one of those tools to change the back string length?
The fella who made them passed away a year or so ago. Was it Ben F---------.
Use to be at all the main conventions, few seemed to buy the tool. Very
expensive tool.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com