[CAUT] Tone "contrast"; Was - The "new" S&S Hammers.

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 19 19:05:05 MDT 2007

Fred-

I agree with this.  It is the pianos in the homes and studios that can draw
people to fall in love with pianos and piano music.
In my humble world view, the most remarkable piano in Kansas City was the
Fandrich vertical. Per dollar spent and square foot occupied, it delivers
more expression than any other piano on the balcony.  I felt that more than
any other piano there, if it were adopted as an industry standard it could
produce a new generation of piano players, because thousands of people could
afford it.

Ed Sutton