[CAUT] Tone "contrast"; Was - The "new" S&S Hammers.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Sep 19 12:39:02 MDT 2007

Once again ...

No one threw out any low level personal attacks... at least no one threw
any at you.  Your opening is a complete and total and at this point I
cant believe it is anything else then quite conscious distortion of the
truth for your own agenda.  The discussion has been, is and will
continue to be, outside of your retorts directed squarely at me... quite
positive and instructive in all other regards. I have tried and tried to
reason with you, to be polite, to find common ground with you.... but
evidently this is simply impossible.

Say what you have to say about voicing techniques... and leave  these
attempts at character assassination out of it... in the name of common
decency.

Richard Brekne

    It would be nice to turn this to a positive note since I think something
    important can be gleaned from this discussion about how to approach
    voicing
    generally without engaging in low level personal attacks and then hiding
    behind "I'm just expressing my personal opinion".