[CAUT] Finally

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:45:06 MDT 2007

Hi Scott,

Thanks. Yes, I believe Ken was in San Diego at one time. I found out
yesterday that he was one of the tuners for that mass tuning for the
Olympics!

Our biggest delay was the process I successfully pushed to get the salary
level upped considerably. There are several layers of bureaucracy for that
to go through and it took some time.

Avery