[CAUT] Finally

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Sep 18 19:46:57 MDT 2007

Good luck Avery!

Jim Busby BYU

________________________________

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Avery Todd
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:16 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Cc: Pianotech List
Subject: [CAUT] Finally

Hey lists,

Well, my retirement from the University of Houston is finally official!
I turned in my keys on Monday and met with my replacement today to "show
him the ropes"! :-) Some of you probably know him. His name is Kenneth
Ponche, who came here from St. Louis. He seems like a very intelligent
and personable tech and I wish him the best. I told him to please feel
free to call me with any questions/help that I might be able to give
him.

He has his work cut out for him but I think he's up to it. There's a
guest pianist recital on Thursday and a Masterclass on Friday. The head
of our piano dept. (Nancy Weems) is giving a recital involving two
pianos the end of this month! Plus our International Piano Festival has
been moved from February to early November this year! Plus everything
else that I'm sure will be going on!

I told someone the other day that I almost feel naked without that 5 lb.
key ring! Feels kind of good though! LOL

Avery Todd, RPT, Ret.