[CAUT] steinway reproducer

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 15:15:26 MDT 2007

Jon,

I do not work on players so I don't have vacuum gauge.   The pianist is a teacher at my school who is complaining about the mushy feel he attributes to the longer keys of the piano.   I noticed friction at the knuckle I had wanted to deal with...that is the only reason I wanted to pull the action.

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044