[CAUT] Oops,My take on them,

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 05:40:43 MDT 2007

I writes:

> I think I am going to do just that.

I think I am going to pay more attention to where I send the "reply" button,
sorry for the off-list reply, BUT,   while I am here.....

    I have no particular allegience to any hammer, but have been using
theRenner because I became familiar with how they develop and how I can maintain
them.   I don't like the amount of needling work they requre but it has been
worth it for the longevity and tonal range I can get out of them.
     How have the Ronsen AA Wurzen and the Ronsen Bacon felt hammers
performed in heavy use situations, out there?
Thanks and mea culpa,

Ed Foote RPT